Welcome, dear visitor!
I am a Lefort Mobile 450 machine.
Scrap metal processing is both my job and my passion as well. However, in my previous job, I have been a little overworked. So much so that I got into a pretty run down state. After a while, I was only capable of doing the baling. But even that, struggling with problems. By then, my employer and I already knew I was going to need a long sick leave, or rather a miracle.
This is how I got to the site of Zöld-Gépezet Kft. I was a little scared at first, but after the work, I feel like I’ve been completely reborn.
In order to get me back in shape, the following work was done:
- Repair of door opening cylinders
- Replacement of the seals
- Repairing damaged cylinder stem
- Replacing bronze bushings, line-drilling
- Honing both door opener cylinders
- Re-hinging the doors of the body
- Re-plating the body trough wear plates
- Replacing guillotine
- Guillotine slider replacement with adjustments
- Repair of guillotine frame
- Knife replacement and setting
- Replacing knife seal and clamping cylinder seal
- Replacement of pusher ram cylinder seal with stem repair
- Pusher ram head repair with thread repair
- Replacing hydraulic filters
- Strengthening door horn repair
- Transporting with crane, 2 times (at the Békéscsaba site)
One of the biggest problems during the work was the broken guillotine. This has been replaced by high-quality parts directly ordered from Lefort by the specialists of Zöld-Gépezet.
In addition to the interventions mentioned above, a complete hydraulic pipe replacement, a base cylinder replacement, a new drainage channel fabrication, and some minor electrical repairs have also been performed on me.
Thanks to the treatment that covers almost every part of me, I finally feel like I am new again. I can get back to work and do what I understand best and what I love the most at the same time: the processing of scrap metal.